Beverly: Drool is cool!

Dear Beverly,

Life is moving so fast! Daddy and I are busy with school and with you :) You have gotten so big, at your 2 month appointment last week you weighed 11lbs 4oz and are 24 inches long!! You love to coo and make other baby noises and have started drooling! Your chin and shirt neck are always socking wet.

                   

Last Tuesday President Nelson came to BYU to give the devotional address. As a little family we left our apartment at 9:30am and walked to the Marriott Center. We go there around 9:50am and the place was already packed! Luckily we found some baby stroller friendly seats next to two other couples with babies. By 10:15am the stadium had reached maximum capacity and they had to turn students away. The devotional was wonderful, my favorite part by far was the opening hymn. As we sang “We Thank Thee O God For a Prophet” I got goosebumps: it was so powerful! You slept the whole time :)

The autumn weather has been wonderful. I find myself taking you outside most days to look at the trees and get some fresh air. You love it outside and it is one of the few things that really helps you calm down when you are fussy. Here are some pictures from our outdoor excursions:



On Saturday I took you to my cousin Holly’s bridal shower. Great Grandma Whiting was there a got to hold you lots. I sure hope she lives a long time so that you can have some memories of her. She is a pretty awesome lady :) 

 

I am sure there is a lot more I could have written about these past two weeks but suffice it to say, life is good :) To close here are some picture of us this past week at church:



Love, Mom










Comments

Popular Posts