Beverly: Daddy’s Girl and Momma’s World

Dear Beverly,

Life is flying by. Each day your Dad and I are going, going, going from 7am to 11pm. We are so busy it is often hard to stop and just reflect on how wonderful our lives are. I guess right now is a good time for me to do that. You have grown so much already, I know I write it everytime :) I'm excited for each new stage of your life but scared of missing out or failing enjoy fully the one you are in. Daddy and I are trying to balance school, work and you and sometimes I fear we aren't paying enough attention to you. But life is about balancing, figuring out what to prioritize and learning to let, some less important, things go. 

I've started to worry less about homework and cleaning the house. Those things seem to get done one way or another. Instead I try to spend my time with you! Today we had our neighbors over! Little Luke and you played (in your 3 and 5 month old way)! Luke's mom,  Jessica, told me about story time at the library and how much Luke loves it. I've been trying to figure out what a 5month old does at story time and how much he understands... but I think I'll give it a try with you. I have only ever read to you my textbooks which you don't ever seem to enjoy :) so, maybe you will like story time!

This past weekend we went to grandma Strongs and watched General Conference! It was wonderful and Sunday evening I thought about writtingnyou a letter to describe how I felt and the inoreaaiona I had received but I waited until today (Tuesday) and they are all but forgotten. A lesson of the importance of recording spiritual experiences as soon as possible! All be it, it was an uplifting conference and a relaxing weekend with all of Grandma Steongs help!

Good news of the day: we got a car! Your dad bid on a forester Subaru in Minnesota and won! Haha now he just has to fly to Minneapolis on Sunday and drive all the way back on Monday! I sure wish we could go with! The tree foliage in Minnesota is amazing this time of year! Did you know your mama lived there as a little girl? I dont remember it, I was too young but I do have pictures :)

Speaking of pictures, here are some from the past 2 weeks:


Well Beverly, we sure love you.

Love, Mom



Comments

Popular Posts